A TRIBUTE TO MOMS
(1 Cor 13:4) Love suffers long and is kind . . .
Happy Mother’s Day! We would like to give thanks to the Lord for our mothers and tell you how much we appreciate you and your hard work in raising us.
· For the sleepless nights and strength-zapped days when we were baby irritable.
· For being a listening ear after school.
· For giving up your personal interests and ambitions to give quality time to us.
· For letting us get the shoes we wanted even though they didn’t fit (but we thought were cool).
· For the endless and thankless jobs such as the laundry, cleaning, shopping, and on and on.
· For warning us about keeping bad company.
· For all the trips to the doctor and dentist.
· For all the lunches made and the occasional love note and extra cookies.
· For accepting our mates as one of your own.
· For letting us be stubborn and learn our lessons the hard way.
· For waking us up for church and enticing us with donuts.
· For praying for us and leading us to Christ.
· For loving Dad so deeply so we could learn the importance of loyalty in marriage.
· For being there for us even when we don’t communicate as we should.
· For always thinking the best and making us feel like a million bucks.
· For being patient and kind so we could trust the Lord’s steadfast love.